Frequently Asked Questions
Here you will find answers to most of the questions asked by our clients. Please feel free to contact us if you do not find answers to your questions.
- How long is the car wash process?
All our washes take 3 minutes plus an additional minute for hand wipe.
- What material are the brushes made of?
The brushes are made of closed cell neoprene foam and not cloth. Our brushes are constantly rinsed and lubricated with soap and water while the vehicle moves along.
- What is Express Detailing?
Express Detailing is the process of detailing cars within a short span of time of 15-40 minutes while you wait. Express detailing includes vacuuming and wipe down of interior. Shampoo of seats and carpets are excluded. Pet hair removal or salt removal can be added on to the express packages for an additional charge.
- How long does the Express Interior Detailing package take?
Depending on the vehicle condition, our Aqua In and Out package takes about 15 minutes, Aqua Works 25-30 minutes and Aqua VIP takes 40 minutes.
- Does Express Interior Detailing include car wash?
Yes, all our express interior packages include a complimentary car wash.
- Is it necessary to remove my belongings from my vehicle prior to coming in for detailing?
We offer express services and perform detailing services with limited times. So yes, its important that all customers remove all their belongings at home from the vehicle before coming in. All electronic devices must also be removed by the customer. Management is not responsible for lost belongings or devices that may break if left inside vehicles while detailing is being done.
- What kind of vehicles are not accepted at the car wash?
Our height restrictions are 7′ or 84″ maximum height. We do not accept pickup trucks with dual wheels. Our conveyor track can take maximum 14″ wide tires. We are unable to accept trucks with debris, with bike racks or roof top cargo carriers or vehicles with large windshield cracks.
Aqua Car Wash will not be responsible for the following items:
- All aftermarket accessories such as Bug Deflectors or window tint
- Previously damaged or loose, worn or corroded parts
- Previously chipped or cracked paint. Also not responsible for any paint touch ups done on the car.
- Previously chipped windshield.
- How soon should I wash the bird droppings, bugs, tree sap, salt off?
Bird Droppings, bugs, tree sap are acidic in nature and salt being corrosive should be washed off IMMEDIATELY. Letting them sit on the vehicle longer will penetrate the vehicles clear coat/wax and damage the paint finish.
- How often should I get my car washed?
As a responsible car owner, you must ensure that the car’s look is maintained every time its used. Vehicle maintenance is very important to keep it looking immaculate at all times.
A poorly kept, dirty car will eventually fade in finishing. Dirt accumulates on the vehicle’s paint and cause the various small parts to rust. Even though rust proofing may have been done on a vehicle, there are certain tiny crevices where salt can accumulate and cause premature rusting. To reduce rapid wear and tear, get your car washed once a week or once in 2 weeks.
Dirty windows reduce visibility creating blind spots which may lead to accidents. Cars are the 2nd most lived in spaces so treat it like your 2nd home and keep it clean inside out.
- What is Clay bar and wax?
A Clay bar is used on the entire vehicle to remove road grime, tar, grease, bug & bird remains, rail & brake dust and road salts. It also removes hard water deposits, environmental fall out and light acid rain spots. After all environmental contaminants are removed, a hand wax is applied to give shine to the car.